Membership, Join TEN Réseau
Entrepreneurs with experience in freight forwarding seeking to manage their own profit centre who fulfil the following requirements :
- be of good repute with a clean criminal record ;
- possess a certificate of professional competence for transport managers ;
- be free from any obligations regarding any former employers ; not be restricted by a non-compete clause which may prevent you from practising this activity; be solely responsible for your business services.
- Voluntarily join the TEN Réseau project.
Affiliate membership procedure
- Fill in the application form.
- Visit and presentation of a pilot site.
- Sign the pre-contractual information document.
- Draw up a three-year provisional budget (under the responsibility of the Partner candidate).
- Draw up a three-year cash flow budget.
- Sign the area reservation contract.
- Provision of financing agreements by the Partner candidate.
- Adherence to the business project and the network’s code of ethics.
- Sign the affiliation contract.
- Start-up support for Partner candidate.
- Begin operations.